Thursday, September 8, 2011

The "Black" Mailbox - Route 375 (between markers 29 & 30), Nevada


Now for those of you that don't know what the black mailbox is I will explain. It is a mailbox (used to be black, now white) that many alien hunters used to believe belonged to area 51 and was either used for government mail regarding aliens or as a way for the aliens themselves to communicate with our government. Now that being said it is supposedly also a really amazing spot to go camping and star gaze which is where my interest lies. I do believe in aliens although I do not think that there are creatures close to or surpassing our intellect or even close to our evolutionary stage but I think it would be great to go camping at this spot and maybe see the famous mailbox that so many people go to see down the Extraterrestrial Highway.

No comments:

Post a Comment